Join our Costumed Character team, working with your colleagues to ensure the commercial success of The Canterbury Tales.
You’ll need to:
- Deliver memorable experiences for all guests through performance
- Demonstrate high standards of customer service
- Promote the attraction to prospective guests
- Adhere to procedures and policies
- A wealth of experience in retail, performance and street marketing
- An understanding and appreciation of the tourism sector
- An understanding of the key components of successful retail, including up-selling
- An understanding of the importance of a warm welcome (The Canterbury Tales has been awarded the Visit England Welcome Accolade for 2 years running)
- A new approach to performing which balances entertainment with facts and insight
- Up-selling, World-Host and Welcome-All training
- A position in a lovely, friendly team
Please note that you do not need experience in performing- we can offer support and training to help you grow in all areas of your role.
Read a full job specification here.
To apply send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Please be aware that we review applications monthly, and you may not receive a reply if your application is unsuccessful or if there are no positions currently available. However, we will keep every application on file to be considered for future positions.